This is a nurse anesthesia CE seminar you won’t want to miss. We’ll be at the luxurious Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama for our fantastic Spring Seminar. This is a newly renovated, beach-front resort on one of the most beautiful stretches of pearly white sand in the world. The beach, indoor and outdoor pools, and fitness center are a paradise all of their own. Oversized rooms, each with a private balcony, feature all of the comforts and conveniences you would expect of a luxury resort. Experience the nationally acclaimed Voyagers Restaurant and casual meals (including Sunday Brunch) in the Latitude 30 cafe. The Sandpiper Terrace Poolside Bar is also a great place to relax. Activities include fishing, sailing, golf on 6 nearby courses, boating, parasailing, tennis, and shopping. Want to know what’s happening in Orange Beach, Alabama during your stay? Click here to learn more.
Book your room at the Perdido Beach Resort and receive the LACES discounted block rate ($159/night for standard room) by using code 11403. The deadline to book your room at the discounted rate is February 25, 2017.
Learn from the best, and have a great time doing it.
The faculty members presenting at the 2017 Spring Seminar will be:
- Dru Riddle, PhD, DNP, CRNA
- Assistant Professor of Professional Practice, Texas Christian University School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Angela Mund, CRNA, DNP
- Associate Professor and Director, Medical University of South Carolina Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Gerry Pedersen, CRNA
- VP Business Relations, Diversified Professionals, Inc. and Adjunct Instructor, Our Lady of the Lake College Nurse Anesthesia Program
- John Sikes, CRNA, MS, ACHE
- CEO, Diversified Professionals, Inc.
The deadline to register for this seminar at the discounted earlybird rate is March 10, 2017. Don’t delay, register today!
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 20.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1034120; Expiration Date 3/26/2017. AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 7 CE Credits in Pharmacology/Therapeutics.